In the extremely unlikely event that you receive a damaged item, we will accept its return within 14 days of purchase.
Determine if an exchange/return is warranted
Items are considered damaged only when there is significant physical damage to the item such as holes or tears. For damaged items, please e-mail us:
- a picture of the damaged item next to the packaging it came in
- a picture of the packing slip
This will allow us to determine if a return/exchange is allowed.
How to return a damaged item
To return the damaged item, you must:
- pay the return shipping costs, AND
- postmark the parcel within 14 days of your purchase.
If 14 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you an exchange or credit.
Exchange/credit upon return
Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to an exchange or credit. If you are entitled to an exchange or credit, we will EITHER:
- ship you an equal priced item, OR
- issue you a coupon code for use on a future purchase.
Questions about a new or existing return
To follow-up on the status of your return, please contact us at email@example.com